- Full-time, matriculated, undergraduate day students are eligible to cross-register.
- Outstanding obligations at your home school may prevent cross-registration ability.
- Undergraduate courses only (continuing education courses are excluded)--check with HOST school Registrar's Office for exceptions.
- Fall and spring semester courses only.
- Only one cross-registration course per semester is permitted (regardless of credit).
- Auditing is not permitted.
- When signing-up for a course that requires pre-requisites, proof will be required upon registration (i.e. unofficial transcript).
- Courses taken through cross-registration require no additional tuition, however, please note, if a class has LAB FEES or other
SPECIAL FEES, you are required to pay such fees to the host institution.