Did You Know?
Students can benefit from HECCMA in other ways, too. Check here regularly for information on special programs, workshops, and services offered to students attending HECCMA institutions!
- Check out Worcester's Live Action Escapes being offered to the HECCMA community at a discounted rate. Use code: SAVE5ESCAPE. Live Action Escapes puts you and teammates into a room to solve a mystery before the time runs out. Each game has a different theme to explore, with different puzzles, riddles and mysteries to solve. Your story unfolds as you work together to search the room, locating clues that will help solve riddles and puzzles...escape games demand the use of critical thinking and problem-solving, making communication and teamwork very important. Located at 1 Exchange St. Downtown Worcester. Find them at www.LiveActionEscapes.com
- Click here for information on dental services and discounts at MCPHS University.
- Click here to learn more about complimentary hearing tests offered to HECCMA students by the Worcester State University Speech-Language-Hearing Center.
- Check out the Worcester Art Museum! Free for all HECCMA students the third Thursday of every month!
- Check out the new Woopass for specials and discounts http://www.woopass.org/