* You may now search for courses that are online only. When looking for an online course, use the dropdown box thats says all courses and select online.
TO REGISTER FOR A COURSE:
- Use search engine to find a desired course.
- Fill-out printable Cross-Registration Form PDF found in the course description section of the database (or click here for a copy of the form).
- Obtain required signatures from home institution. (Check with your Registrar’s Office for requirements.)
- Bring form with appropriate signatures to host school to complete the registration process.
- If driving, ask host school registrar's office about how to obtain a signed consortium parking pass.
TO DROP/WITHDRAW FROM A CROSS-REGISTERED COURSE:
- Students must follow the drop/withdrawal deadlines and policies of the HOST institution.
- Students may access and fill-out the drop/withdrawal form here.
- Please be aware that your decision to drop/withdraw may impact your financial aid.
Home= your school where you are enrolled full time
Host= school where you wish to take a course